Here’s what you can expect when you call.
- We will listen to your concerns.
- We will understand your worries.
- We will ask you a series of relevant questions to get a clear perception of your situation.
- We will conduct an interview and complete our client questionnaire either at our office or over the telephone.
- We will examine the details of the court order and each child’s safety issues.
- We will provide you with copies in writing of our policies, procedure, and agreements in clear and concise terms.
- We will meet with the children and help them understand the reasons why a Monitor will attend their visit with their parent.
- We will work with the Custodial Parent and the Monitored Parent to minimize stress and foster continuing support and care among all family members.
We are here to serve you and to comply with the court’s orders.